Saturday, March 15, 2014

Parents: A Challenge for You


I am still the Homeschool Atheist Momma!
Atheist parenting homeschool secular parenting


I've been thinking about these photographic challenges that I created and posted on Pinterest.  Have you ever seen them? They are pretty fun to do if you are a pic buff as I am. I made about a dozen of them and they are very fun...and have been pinned thousands of times in Pinterest. 

Anyway, I got to thinking about how much fun it is to have a goal and to try to cleverly fit it into your day.  Well, I am creating a series of Parenting Challenges for a number of reasons.


Here is the first one.
What do you think?
And can you think of some good ones I can include in a meme?

Thanks!


Addendum:
Here is another:





4 comments:

  1. Great list. You could add play. I find it hard to take the time, but rewarding when i do. If your kid is into kendama, minecraft, or skateboarding, do it with them. My son loves when i try, and is great at teaching me how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have posted three memes in total on Pinterest and I THINK I have some "play with your child" type of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, this is lovely! We'll be starting the first list today :-)
    Thanks, Eugenia Coy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, going to pass it on to my daughters. Great for the grandkids. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!