Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Raising Ethical Kids: Looking for the Talent!

Atheist parenting secular raising ethical kids
The next episode of The Secular Parents on SecularTv will be looking at how to raise Ethical Kids. Is it true that you can't raise moral kids without a deity and a religious community?

We hope you join us for this lively discussion, Sunday night at 9pm EST.  


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDxQoxyXkXo

AND, for my friends here, if you are interested in being a guest on our show (for the next show or any upcoming show) comment below and I'll get back to you! All you really need is passion, experiences, broadband, and audio/vid capabilities.


Mama Beany, I'm looking at you...
Jennifer Hancock, I've been looking all over for a way to contact you!
Lana!  Elle?  Anna-Marie, I would love to have you for Secular Homeschooling.
Gabriela? Kylie! B?! Sara S? Stephanie?!  
 

 Here are some upcoming topics:
  • Deconversion stories
  • Secular Homeschooling
  • Secular and Religious CoParenting
  • Experiencing the Sublime
  • Religious Bullies
  • Nurturing Skepticism and Critical Thinking

 

What keeps you from joining in
on this project?

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to participate, but I don't think I have the technology or internet speed to pull it off. Let me check and I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh golly, I am so happy for you! I love what I've seen so far. And I am deeply honored that you thought of me. <3
    Just not sure if I'm quite ready for prime time (lol)... I will seriously think about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!