Friday, April 4, 2014

500

Hey Readers, Guess what!
That last post was my 500th post! 
I wanted to let you know that I appreciate you. I write my little thoughts down and people actually read them...that is a true gift.
So Thank You.


Also, this feels like a great time to take a little break. We are all dealing with our return home, figuring our new lives out, busy with getting things in order. I often have no brain cells left at the end of the night to think, much less to write. So I'm going to pause here for a few weeks and I'll get back to you when I can.

Peace.




2 comments:

  1. Take your time! We know how challenging a relocation like that can be. Hope to hear more from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 500! What a milestone! You and your blog have made such an impact on me, on my life. It is I who should be thanking you! Enjoy your break and know you are wished love and peace. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!