Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Carnival of Atheist Parenting: CAP


A few years ago, in 2014, I tried to start a blog carnival for atheist parents and atheist parenting blogs. Although there were many, many freethinking parents who were extremely interested in the idea, the carnival didn't fly because there were not alot of openly-atheist or secular parenting blogs being written.

I have been getting some evidence that there is interest in such a thing again.


I am going to send this out into the internet world and, if I get enough interested people commenting below, I'll do it!

To give you a small idea what I mean by a blog carnival, follow this link


This carnival is for all atheist/agnostic/ humanist/secular parents who are THINKING and QUESTIONING and wanting to create a healthy, vibrant, and positive upbringing for their beloveds and who want to share their ideas and encouragement for secular parents in this nonsecular world.

If you are an atheist/secular/freethinking parent or blogger with interest in making connections with like-minded people, please comment below! And PLEASE keep in touch!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You might also be interested in these:

 CAP: Carnival of Atheist Parenting
Carnival of Atheist Parenting Call to Attention

Sample of a Carnival of Atheist Parenting

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Im an atheist parent living in the bible belt... i also have been looking into starting a blog. I just found your blog today! I'm very interested!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!