Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Strange Job Situations

I was on FB with some friends talking about the weirdest or oddest thing that had ever happened to us at work. Here's mine:

I'm a therapist and I used to work in my home town;
I switched from one agency in this small town to another agency in the same small town.

Starting this new job, I took over a caseload of clients that another therapist had been seeing. While I was reviewing and looking at the files of my new clients, I noticed that one my new clients was the best friend of one of my clients from the OTHER agency across town. I'd already met this new client of mine several times because the two girls would often be together when they'd "drop in" to chat with me in the office.

So I started reading my new client's file. It told of how the client and her friend were in love with and stalking the friend's therapist at the other agency.
 
Yes, ME.
They were stalking me.
 
 What's YOUR weirdest work story? 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You Might Also Enjoy This:
Neutral Affirmations

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that is really weird. I can't think of any off the top of my head though but my sister had one where she was connecting to a nurse and talking to the nurse found out that this person was working at home and had to briefly stop working due to a tornado warning. So that was an interesting day for that person.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!