She, at http://smrtlernins.com/ asks the reader:
Really, have you looked at yourself lately?
Have you taken a moment to consider your many amazing qualities?
...remember that you, the unique and remarkable you, are an amazing person...
- I have great, natural fingernails.
- I have a nice and frequent smile. ...erm, this is harder than it looks...
- I have nice, clean teeth.
- I have good, clear skin.
- My hair is healthy.
- I love to learn and I am enthusiastic about new ideas.
- I am a "community builder" as I love bringing people together.
- I am great with words and language.
- I have good ideas and, generally, think 'outside of the box'
- I have a good sense of humor.
- I earned a masters degree as well as an advanced license in my field of training.
- I gave birth to two healthy, brilliant, talented children
- I educated myself on many things and worked to bring myself from the darkness to the life I have today.
- I create and carry out events and activities for many people.
- I am a peaceful, non-sarcastic mother who has AMAZING relationships with my children, YES, even the teenaged daughter, and I'm passing healthy messages on to my wonderful and loving children.
And, if you do, post it someplace you can see it whenever you can use a hand up.