I'm not a violent person, but reading this drivel is enough to choke the pacifism right out of me.
I need to remind myself of my beliefs! I need to get myself back to a happy place:
- I believe in the goodness of all humans.
- I believe that all humans deserve basic dignities.
- I believe that people mean well and are doing their best.
- I believe in freedom of speech.
- I believe that people are doing their best each moment.
- I believe that human beings have insatiable curiosity.
- I believe that there is no end to the goodness we are capable of.
- I believe that education of all kinds is a key to becoming the best "you" a person can be.
- I believe in revering nature and all natural sources.
- I believe in the uniqueness of every person.
- I believe that everyone is deserving of respect.
Good grief, this crap isn't working!!!!!Just looking at his smug, fat face brings out the anger in me!
I honestly think it has alot to do with choosing to remain ignorant of natural truths and choosing to use the public sector as a means for encouraging enmity and discord.
ACK, I have to get his face away from me!