Wednesday, February 19, 2020

I'm Surprised These Things are Anywhere on our Radar


Jeff Goldblum, What the heck.
Why is this guy still on our radar? I've never cared for the guy at all. I haven't liked him since The Big Chill, one of my favorite movies, and now he's ironically popular again. ugh.


Anyway, I started thinking about the other popular things that I absolutely have no affection for. My negativity is pretty strong in this post, so be prepared. Here's my list, things I'm rather annoyed with and just can't keep quiet about tonight. Maybe it's PMS.
🤣

 

WHY are these things THINGS?
Why don't we have the courage to just show them the door?


  • Jeff Goldblum - Why is THIS man still acting?
  • ABBA - just why?
  • Justin Bieber
  • Donald Trump
  • Billionaires - why are these people admired at all?
  • Some over used female baby names - I won't list them here, but there are some names that I just can't stand.
  • Duck face - WHY?
  • Carrie Fisher
  • Patriotism - such a bullshit thing.
  • Hashtags
  • Alexis Bledel
  • FOX news
  • Expen$ive coffee
  • New Years Eve - such an invented thing
  • James Corden
  • Marvel movies, super hero movies - Just. Stop. Now.
  • Ryan Gosling - what's with this overrated actor?
  • Mountain man beards - I am SO over them
  • BTS
  • Super expensive, trendy tennis shoes -  time to stop supporting this kind of crap
  • Cruises
  • The Mona Lisa - there are waaaay better works of art
  • All things woo: crystals and whatnot
  • Dabbing - 🙄
  • Forest Gump
  • Dirty Dancing, Patrick Swayze
  • Facebook challenges 
  • Lumberjack beards
  • Catholicism
  • Social media celebs
  • Funny black t-shirts
  • Diamonds
  • Howie Mandel
  • Disney
  • Valentines Day
  • Those angry cat memes
  • Comments about pizza and pineapple
  • Dumbing down anything
  • Adam Sandler
  • Wine
  • Bow ties -  so overused
  • The word Awesome
  • Fame, caring about what celebs think
  • Virginity
  • Cigarettes

Anyway, just my little list of negativity. What would you add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!