Saturday, February 15, 2020

Eleven Love Songs I Never Want to Hear Again!


I was listening to the radio today and the DJ announced that, next, she would read the top some number of songs that some magazine, maybe Rolling Stone, had listed as the Worse Romantic Songs of All Time. Quite a list for Valentine's Day. Well, I got out of the car moments later, but I kept wondering what songs were in that list. So, I decided to make my own list.

Romantic songs are notoriously nauseating or obnoxious. I'm sure you have a few songs on your Never Again List. If so, please add them in the comments section. 

Keeping in mind that my songs are OLD, like 70s and early 80s.
Here's My List:

  1.   ANYTHING by Chicago
  2.   ANYTHING by Celine Dion, but especially My Heart Will Go On and On
  3.   Fire and Rain by James Taylor
  4.   The Pina Colada Song: Escape by Rupert Holmes
  5.   I'll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men
  6.   As Long as You Love Me by the Backstreet Boys
  7.   She's Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze
  8.   Making Love Out of Nothing Now by Air Supply, in fact, everything by Air Supply
  9.   Muskrat Love by The Captain and Tenille
  10.   I Wanna Know What Love Is by Foreigner
  11.   All By Myself  by Eric Carmen, of course


GOOD GRIEF THESE ARE TERRIBLE!
😄
What songs did I miss?
What would you add?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You Might Also Enjoy:

My Ten Favorite Love Songs (Coming Soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!