Friday, February 21, 2020

Pink Ribbon


So, I've been wondering about Social Media and how to manage your life on it. It's so weird. TMI, TLI? I don't know.
So, I decided to just share my stuff, the stuff going on because it makes sense to and because I care about my friends and family and I think they would care. I hate being the person who is the last to know...
Three weeks ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer, the good kind, IDC with no lymph node involvement, stage 1. If you Google it you will see that this form of cancer is highly-treatable and with good prognosis.
So I'm very optimistic about it.
I had a lumpectomy this week and I'll be getting radiation treatments for a couple of weeks, starting in about a month.
SO, I'm now status-post lumpectomy, some minor pain and discomfort, but mostly fine!
Geez, would you tell everybody like this? I have NO idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!