Monday, March 11, 2019

Atheist Pride Day and Week


My Religion
is Kindness
In past years I have noticed on Facebook events called National Ask an Atheist Day, Atheist Pride  Day, Atheist Day, and Atheist Week. I decided to check out the 2019 dates for these events and I was met with nothing but confusion because, whoever creates these days, there are a number of conflicting dates.

To solve this one, I've decided to simply make the entire year of 2019 the Year of Atheist Pride!  😅

Join me if you like!

I made the clip art above for Atheist Day one year and I love it for its simplicity and beauty, so I'm going to keep using it. I will be posting it along the side of my blog for the rest of the year AND I will be using it on my FB profile anytime I'm not posting gorgeous pics of my granddaughters!  😅

I'm posting it here to invite you to copy and use it as much as you like! It states, My Religion is Kindness and it is exactly where I am in life! If you are here too, please join me in using this little meme.


Here are the various dates that I discovered in the two seconds I looked for dates. You can see why I just decided to use the entire year for PRIDE for being a logical, reasonable, free thinker.
  • National Ask an Atheist Day 201, Thursday, April 18, 2019
  • Atheist Pride Day 2019 observed on Wednesday, March 20th and on Thursday, June 6th, 2019
  • Atheist Day 2019 is on Monday, April 1, 2019
  • Atheist Pride Day 2019 is observed on Wednesday, June 6, 2019
😄

Whenever it really is, I always enjoy National Ask an Atheist day on Facebook because I get asked the loveliest questions!  💜💙


If you know correct dates, 
please advise me.
☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You Might Also Enjoy:

Six Years of My Life
Well He Believes in YOU
Why Are You So Angry at God???
There But For the Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!