Friday, February 21, 2014

Be Who You Are

I am still Homeschool Atheist Momma!
Atheist parenting secular parenting humanist parenting self esteem sense of self who am I
<-- --="" addthis="" begin="" button="">

Dear Readers of my Blog:
 
I do not know where you are on your path of life and I will never stand in your shoes. I do not hear through your ears nor see through your eyes nor feel the beating of your heart. But we are all here together. We all share this place at this time, paths crossing.

This path crossing is an opportunity to learn from one another and a chance to give kindness from our hearts. It is also a chance to simply be who we are individually, with no expectation to be different than we truly are.

Just be who you are.
Let's begin by celebrating that!

Each person reading these words is a worthy and unique individual. Who you are. Now. No changing, no cleansing, no improving necessary. With flaws and all. Starting here, let each of us discover the strength of very own beings, let each of us be unapologetically our courageous and wise and fearless selves.

Now imagine what we can accomplish?!

Let's go find out!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:  This is Me
Or you may enjoy reading:  OK, People, One More Time
Or try this one:  This I Believe

1 comment:

  1. I love this! This is why I came out as atheist... I didn't want to lie. I enjoy being who I am and I want to be who I am behind closed doors AND for all the world to see

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!