Sunday, June 28, 2015

Secular Homeschooling on the Web

atheist homeschool secular


For those of you secular homeschooling parents who are feeling kind of isolated in this non-secular world, tune into this online resource called Secular Homeschooling on the Web. The online publication seeks to make it easier and more fun to locate secular homeschooling stories.

Kind of fun fact, one of my blog posts is included in this edition of the magazine. 

Check it out and tell me what you think because it's new! It's published with an app called Flipboard, which I don't even understand...but I think it's cool. lol.  

The new Secular Homeschooling on the Web mag is a continuously updated, easy-to-navigate, beautifully displayed collection of content from the web that I think you'll want to explore again and again. It's accessible from your favorite mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet as well as from any desktop.. And the best part? It's completely FREE!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You Might Also Enjoy:
I Wish More Homeschoolers Were Secular
You Are Not Alone
Raising Atheist Children?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!