Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Carnival Submissions?????

If you are a homeschooling blogger, please submit your blog post for the upcoming Carnival of Homeschooling to be hosted HERE next week.

Join me and other homeschoolers as we celebrate NOT going back to school!

You can submit your blog posts to the carnival in this way:


Submissions are due to: CarnivalOfHomeschooling@gmail.com by 8:00 PM CST, Thursday, August 14th, 2014. Submissions even earlier are appreciated! Please send the following information:

Title of Post
URL of Post
Name of Blog
URL of Blog
Brief summary of the post
(With "carnival" or "submission" in the subject field of the email.)

I will post the carnival either Thursday night or Friday morning.


1 comment:

  1. Sam and I went grocery shopping the other day and the back-to-school madness made me cringe. I am so glad that we don't have to endure those insane shopping sprees of new clothes and endless lists of required school supplies. Not just because it's a pain in the ass, but also because it seems to be consumerism at it's worst. As homeschoolers, we do attempt to cut back on the paper waste as much as possible. I STILL have boxes of papers from back when the kiddos were in public school.... full grown trees worth of paper. Unnecessary. Thanks for this, I think it may have inspired a new homeschool blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!