Thursday, August 21, 2014

Frau M. Suggestions for Freethinker Titles

 atheist parenting books secular
One of my past posts that bring a good number of readers to my blog is a post entitled Books for Your Skeptical Children. Parents are always looking for more and better way to move beyond religion in raising their children and this post lists a dozen or so titles for freethinking families;  
I think it's time we had more books!

Who will write some more?!!!!!??

In the meantime, a reader suggested a few more freethinker titles for your library. I have ordered these from Amazon.com just this evening and I'll let you know what I think when I get them!


Do you have any more titles of tried freethought books for kids or teens or adults?

Please share your library titles below!



Thanks Frau B!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!